Daily Mail Plus for iPad is a stunning new app that brings you all the content from the printed Daily Mail in a visually exciting and easy-to-read format specifically for the iPad and iPad mini.
Plus, there's MORE to read, MORE pictures, MORE puzzles, MORE TV and radio, MORE sport and even a FREE daily magazine.
Alongside news, features, finance and sport, Daily Mail Plus offers daily sections – Life & Style on Monday, Good Health on Tuesday, Money Mail on Wednesday, Femail Magazine on Thursday and It’s Friday! on Friday.
* Video that brings the news to life and plays inside the pages
* Picture galleries - some full screen and many exclusive to the app
* 360 degree panoramic images that show the world from every angle
* Sport Plus, a section with more coverage, morepictures and more essential stats, plus exclusive columns and video
* The Way We Were, a daily nostalgia magazine exclusive to Daily Mail Plus, full of fashion, music and memories
* Coffee Break Plus, with 30 interactive puzzles from Sudoku and Crosswords to Hidato and Kakuro that you can play on screen – and against the clock – every day
* TV Plus, an interactive TV and Radio listings guide with more than 100 channels that you can turn into your own personal TV and radio planner. There's also a social TV experience powered by Zeebox available
* Cook-a-long with Gary Rhodes. Every day watch a video with the celebrity chef as he creates, step-by-step, a delicious meal
* Extra shopping, style and health pages that only available to Mail Plus subscribers
* Having Daily Mail Plus in different sections makes it easier for you to find what you want - and there is the option to download only sections you want to reduce your download time
* The ability to share content by email – with social sharing coming soon
* Enjoyment offline of all written content and related pictures, as well as the 30 interactive puzzles
* Compatibilty with Apple's Newsstand, offering automatic overnight download of every issue so it's available when you want to read it
* To opt for automatic overnight download you must agree to receiving 'notifications' when prompted during the subscription process. If you don't allow 'notifications' then you will be able to choose which sections to download when you open Daily Mail Plus from Apple's Newsstand by tapping on the icon.
* Availability by 06:00 GMT. Once downloaded the edition will be available in your personal in-app library for 30 days. If you choose to archive previously downloaded editions, you will also be able to restore them at a later date
You can download the Daily Mail Plus app for free, but to enjoy the full Mail Plus experience you must buy a subscription.
With Daily Mail Plus costing £9.99 a month, buying a subscription to Daily Mail Plus means you can get the Daily Mail for just 38p a day.
And you can try it FREE for the first 30 days.
You may also purchase single editions of Daily Mail Plus for 69p per issue, Monday to Saturday inclusive.
This app uses the Apple subscription service under which subscriptions are automatically renewed. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
You cannot cancel a subscription during the active subscription period but you can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings - you will need to be signed into your iTunes account and can do it directly on your iPad if you don’t want to continue with auto-renewal. For more information, please see the apple support page, http://support.apple.com
Please note payment will be charged to your iTunes account and subscriptions are managed by Apple. But if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you enjoy Daily Mail Plus for iPad.